August 31, 2013

Red pants on the stage

IMG_8713

Do you remember those red pants (from these posts: Adidas and I can hear...)? I pulled them out of the closet, once again! You never had a chance to see Startas Borovo sneakers on the blog, but two pairs also are staying in my closet. Marc Ecko necklace/watch is gift from my lover for the last birthday. I hope you like my casual outfit. Xoxo

Sjećate se ovih crvenih hlača iz zimskih kombinacija (iz postova: AdidasI can hear...)? Ponovno su izvučene iz ormara! Startasice nikada niste imali priliku vidjeti na blogu, ali dva para se također borave u mom ormaru. Marck Ecko sat/ogrlica poklon je mog najdražeg za prošli rođendan. Nadam se da vam se sviđa moj casual. Pusa

IMG_8714

IMG_8729 (2)

IMG_8738 (2)

I wore:
H&M crop top (DIY) / Zara shorts / Vogue sunglasses / Marc Ecko necklace-watch / Startas shoes / Alexander Wang bag (link HERE)

3 comments:

  1. I really like your style, very feminine and girly. And your hair: <3
    <3 <3 Your blog banner is very cute and with pretty pictures!

    Love, Janneke
    www.jantasie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and opinions! <3

Labels